Birthdays and Anniversaries:
Calendar of Events for Friday 21 September 2018:
- Today, The Great Machipongo Clam Shack is glad to have Red Miller back to make this a special night of music, food and relaxation. Let the Clam Shack crew take care of you! Our menu has something for everyone and a large craft beer and wine selection for those thirsty.
- Today, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Caleb Folks 6-8 PM Ready for some good vibrations? Caleb pours his heart and soul into his music. And what a warm, happy soul he is. Complimentary refreshments. Cash bar. 301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * firstname.lastname@example.org * @lemontreecapecharles
- Today through Thursday 27 Sep, The Draken Harald Hårfagre, the world’s largest operating Viking ship will be in Cape Charles during Expedition America:East Coast Tour 2018. Discover during its stopover in Cape Charles, promising visitors an engaging look at the modern-day Viking spirit. Tour the ship, interact with the crew and more. Let our crew members take you on a deck tour of Draken and learn about the ship and the adventure of sailing her. Details are on the Cape Charles website.
- Tomorrow, Bingo at the Eastville Volunteer Fire Company Bingo Hall. Early birds start at 7 pm.
- Tomorrow, Food Sale at Onley United Methodist Church - Frozen Casseroles, Baked Goods, Pies, Cakes, Cookies, Soup, Salads, Sauces. 8AM to 12N
- Tomorrow, Historical Exhibit displaying items of 67-Yr. History of Pre-Public and Public Secondary Level education for Black students in Northampton Co. Tidewater Institute 1903-1935 and Northampton Co. HS 1935-1970. 11am to 4pm at 1st Baptist Church of Cape Charles, 501 Nectarine St., Cape Charles, VA. Sponsor:Northampton Co. HS Alumni Assoc. Call 678-5935/331-8366 for info.
- Tomorrow, The Exmoreons are back at The Shack. All roads lead to Nassawadox and a fun evening of good food, cold drinks and local musicians. Come out and enjoy! 442 3800 for reservations.
- Tomorrow, The 20th and Final- Troy Ashe Memorial Pistol Tournament will be held from 9am-3pm at Eastern Shore Safaris, 6276 Sturgis House Rd, Jamesville. Additional information can be found on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/troyashepistoltournament/
- Tomorrow, That 70's talent show and fundraiser for the children of Savelugu Africa. At the Palace theater Cape Charles 6pm-9pm Come dressed in your 70's attire, food, vendors, music and fun for a good cause. Tickets $15 in advance $20 at the door call 443-523-9260 for tickets ask for Paula.
- Tomorrow, A Night Out at Giddens' Legendary Do Drop Inn with live music featuring McKay Shockley and the Snow Hill Allstars with the Chris English Band. $10 admission. Chicken or rib dinners available. The evening's event will be filmed for a WHRO-TV documentary about the Inn.
- Tomorrow, Jeff Madson is playing at the Onancock Farmer's market this Saturday morning starting at 9:00 am. Check out the market while you listen to some great tunes!
- Monday 24 Sep, Bingo at the Onancock Elks Lodge in Accomac. Doors open at 5:30, bingo starts at 7pm. Food served.
- Monday 24 Sep, Create lifelong memorable experiences with Boy Scout Troop 314 of Exmore. Camping, Hiking, Biking,Science, Technology,and Adventure Outings. Meetings every Monday evening 6:30-7:30pm Epworth United Methodist Church basement, next door to Occohannock Elementary School
- Tuesday 25 Sep, Bingo at Cheriton Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Tuesday 25 Sep, Eastern Shore Cruisers meeting at The Sage in Onley at 7:00pm come early and have dinner and light hearted conversation , bring a friend
- Wednesday 26 Sep, Bingo at the Painter Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6:30pm, games begin at 7:30pm.
- Thursday 27 Sep, The Good News Club meets at Hollies Baptist Church, 17691 Hollies Church Road in Keller at 3:45 pm. Parents are asked to pick up their kids from the church promptly at 5:15 pm.
- Friday 28 Sep, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 28 Sep, Entertaining at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack is the ever popular Mike Hawker 7-9pm. Lots of great specials on the menu and a great beer and wine menu to select from. www.thegreatmachipongoclamshack.com
- Friday 28 Sep, Lemon Tree Gallery and Studio presents Lee Walker 6-8PM Kick back and unwind with some great Americana tunes by original singer-songwriter, Lee Walker. Complimentary refreshments. Cash bar.301 Mason Ave., Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-4327 * email@example.com * @lemontreecapecharles
- Friday 28 Sep, Pulled Pork Dinner at Oak Grove UMC 30053 Seaside Rd. Melfa 4:30-6:30 PM; Meal-$8.00; Pint of Barbeque-$8.00 Pulled pork, baked beans, cole slaw, dessert, and tea or coffee. Eat in or carry out. To place early orders or for questions, call 710-4920 or 787-1508. Thanks for supporting Oak Grove UMC.
- Saturday 29 Sep, We welcome local musician David Pruitt to the stage at The Great Machipongo Clam Shack in Nassawadox, Va 757-442 3800 Have yourselves an enjoyable and relaxing Saturday night right here on the Shore. Good food, fair prices, let the crew take care of you!
- Saturday 29 Sep, Grand Gala “Celebrating the Arts” 6PM With live performances by VCA Virginia Opera and Ghost Town Union Tickets:$50 Historic Palace Theatre 305 Mason Ave. Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-2787 * firstname.lastname@example.org * www.artsentercapecharles.org * @artsentercapecharles
- Saturday 29 Sep, Chesapeake Bay Foundation’s annual clamboree - 5pm to 10pm at the Island House Restaurant. This year’s Clamboree will offer delicious Eastern Shore seafood, live music, and stunning views, with all proceeds benefiting the Chesapeake Bay Foundation. Oysters on the half shell, all you can eat clams, and a crab cake dinner are included for $65 per person. Tickets are available online at www.cbf.org/clamboree.
- Sunday 30 Sep through Monday 1 Oct, Auditions for The Butleress, 3 PM Sunday 6 PM Monday. "Four women meet at the local community theater to rehearse an obscure English mystery-drama. And that's when they start getting murdered. " 4 females Historic Palace Theatre 305 Mason Ave. Cape Charles, VA 23310 * 757-331-278 email@example.com * www.artsentercapecharles.org * @artsentercapecharles
- Monday 1 Oct, Boy Scout Troop 314 Exmore. Preparing youth to be self-reliant and resourceful leaders for the future, while building personal character, courage,and values of patriotism. Youth and adults welcome. Monday nights 6:30-7:30pm basement of Epworth United Methodist Church.
- Thursday 4 Oct, A free introductory workshop designed to help the small business owner identify and establish basic recording keeping standards necessary for understanding and managing their tax obligation will be held on Thursday, October 4, 2018 at the Eastern Shore Chamber of Commerce in Melfa starting at 5:30pm. To register call 757-787-7697 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before September 29th
- Friday 5 Oct, Texas Hold 'Em Poker at the Bloxom Volunteer Fire Company. Doors open at 6 PM and the game starts at 7 PM. 710-0408
- Friday 5 Oct, Dance Party in the Park featuring DJ Black Ice - 6pm to 9pm at the Exmore Town Park. This event is free and open to the public
You can add to this calendar